With this in mind on Friday 11th of April we’ll be giving one lucky person £100 to spend in our online shop.
All you need to do to be in with a chance of winning is answer the following simple question.
Which is more fire retardant a wool rug or an acrylic rug?
Please email your answer to email@example.com
Please include your name & contact number.
Competition closing date, Friday 11th of April.
Winner will be drawn at random.
UK residents only.
Terms & Conditions
1) Competitions are open to all UK residents over the age of 18. If you are an employee of The Rug Retailer, any of their subsidiary companies, their families, agents or anyone else connected with this promotion then you will not be eligible to enter this competition.
2) Competitions and promotions are in no way sponsored, endorsed or administered by, or associated with Facebook. You are providing your information to The Rug Retailer and not to Facebook or any other 3rd party. By entering our competition, you are agreeing to your personal information being used to confirm if you have won.
3) The closing date for cometitions are detailed on each individual competition entry webpage. Entries received after this time will not be entered into this competition. The competition closing date may be extended at any time.
4) To enter you must send us, the answer to the question, your name, email address and contact phone number (not required but helpful).
5) Winners will be chosen on the date mentioned within the competition page. The winner(s) will receive the mentioned prize. Winners will be chosen at The Rug Retailer absolute discretion from all valid entries and notified via details provided on entry. The Rug Retailers decision is final. If The Rug Retailer is unable to contact the winner within a 96 hour period then we will be entitled to withdraw the offer and another winner will be selected.
6) The Rug Retailer reserves the right to substitute a prize of the same, higher or lower value should the specified prize become unavailable for reasons beyond its control. Cash or credit alternatives will not be offered. The prize is not transferable in the event of fraud, abuse, and/or an error affecting the proper operation of the promotion, including the allocation of more prizes than are available. The Rug Retailer reserves the right to end or suspend the promotion or to amend these terms & conditions.
7) The winners may be required to participate in publicity connected with this promotion and it is a condition of entry that the winner(s) agree to their name and country of residence being made publicly available if they win.
8) The Rug Retailer will not be liable for any failure of receipt of entries and takes no responsibility for entries that are lost, delayed, illegible, corrupted, damaged, incomplete or otherwise invalid.
9) If any provision of these terms and conditions is held invalid by any law, rule, order or regulation of any government, or by the final determination of any court of a competent jurisdiction, such invalidity shall not affect the enforceability of any other provisions not held to be invalid.
10) The Rug Retailers decision is final and no correspondence will be entered into.
11) This promotion is governed by English law and is subject to the exclusive jurisdiction of the English courts.
12) The Promoter of the competition is The Rug Retailer.
13) For any queries or complaints relating to this competition, please email firstname.lastname@example.org